What Professional Boiler Services London Should Include
Boilers are an important part of any household, especially during the winter season. However, like other appliances boilers too require regular maintenance and will malfunction when under heavy use. To avoid a faulty boiler at times when they are needed most it is essential that they be serviced regularly by professional Gas Safe registered engineers only. However, to be sure that proper boiler services London are being carried out it helps to use a checklist to make sure that all the basic services are covered.
Most appropriate boiler services London last at least 30 minutes. If your service engineer gets free before that you have a right to ask why. Furthermore, to make sure that everything necessary has been done you can ask your engineer the following questions:-
* Was a visual check of the boiler and flame carried out, if possible?
* Was a check performed on the flue both internally and externally?
* Was the operating pressure and heat input checked?
* Were the safety devices checked for proper functioning?
* Were the case seals checked? Do they form an effective seal?
* Was the boiler casing removed to check all main boiler components including the burner, heat exchanger, main injector and spark sensor?
* Did the boiler fire safely? Were any working faults identified?
* Was there any parts cleaning required? If yes, was it carried out?
When the engineer is done servicing your boiler he should provide you a report showing everything that has been done as part of the boiler services London. To avoid getting work done by inexperienced engineers it is important that you get in touch with the experts at Delta Plumbers. We try to develop a long term relationship with our customers giving them peace of mind.