Gas Engineer / Plumber
We are currently recruiting an experienced Gas Safe heating and plumbing engineer with a good knowledge of North London and surrounding areas. The job will entail installation, servicing, gas safety certs, boiler breakdowns and fault finding on heating and hot water systems and boiler installations and general plumbing repairs.
A good salary of circa £33,000 – £36,000 depending on knowledge, skills and experience. You will be provided a van with fuel card, mobile, PPE & uniform, 24 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, overtime and on call opportunity.
- Completed NVQ level 2 (6089/6189) or equivalent
- ACS qualifications / Gas safe registered (CCN1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1)
- Unvented ticket
- Competent in service, repair and install boilers, gas appliances, reactive maintenance and boiler wiring
- Strong experience in all types of plumbing systems
- Be hard working, polite, reliable, literate and numerate
- Be able to work to high standards of workmanship, finish and quality
- Be in possession of excellent communication skills
- Clean CRB check
- Be able to work alone or part of a team